Come in for a Check-Up
& Receive a Take Home Teeth Whitening Kit
For Only $219*
The kit includes custom made trays and two syringes of whitening gel for results that will keep you smiling. This special will be available for a limited time and is only available when you visit for a six monthly check-up and clean.
Want Teeth Whitening for FREE here in Brisbane?
You may be entitled to a FREE take home whitening treatment when you claim with your health fund! Contact us to find out if your health cover is eligible for the FREE take home whitening offer.
*this price doesn’t include the cost of the check-up. Conditions apply; contact our team at Bulimba Dental in Brisbane for more information.
To book, enquire online or call now by following the links below:
Teeth Whitening Brisbane
At Bulimba Dental we offer Poladay and Pola Night take home professional teeth whitening kits. Our take home teeth whitening kits come with custom made trays so they are perfectly suited to your smile. Custom teeth whitening trays minimise the risk of tissue damage and leakage which helps to improve the overall results of the whitening treatment.
How to get the most out of your teeth whitening treatment
Steer clear of staining agents
Drinks such as coffee, tea, wine, juice and soft drink can cause the teeth to discolour. It is best to avoid staining agents to ensure that your smile retains its brightness for as long as possible during and after treatment. If you want your teeth to remain white you could benefit from the following tips:
- Think about what you are eating or drinking: if it can stain a white shirt, it can stain your teeth as well
- Buy heat-friendly straws for hot drinks to reduce the contact tea and coffee has with your teeth
- Drink a glass of water and chew sugar-free chewing gum after meals and drinks
- Consider using mineral water as a mixer instead of coke and other alternatives
- Brush twice a day, floss and attend regular check-ups every 6 months
- If you notice staining, organise a scale and clean appointment at Bulimba Dental
It is important that you remember that all whitening products should be used as directed. Every individual patient’s smile is unique which is why it is important that you have your smile assessed by a dentist prior to investing in teeth whitening treatments. You may find that the stains on your teeth cannot be resolved with whitening. A thorough assessment at the dentist will ensure that your teeth and gums are suitable for the treatment.